What is better than a ripe, summer peach? A grilled summer peach–sticky with honey and wine. This simple dessert defines healthy indulgence!
Grilled Peaches with Reisling and Honey, Coconut Cream
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 1/2 cup Reisling
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup coconut cream (the thick white cream in canned coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Cover peaches with oil.
3. Grill the peaches, flat sides down, until charred, 2-3 minutes.
4. Toss peaches with honey and Reisling and set, grilled side up in a baking dish.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until tender
6. In a food processor, combine the nuts with the cinnamon to form a crumble
7. Serve peaches with a dollop or coconut cream and sprinkle of the nut crumble
Katie Cavuto MS, RD
Photo Yoni Nimrod